Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wow, this week was quite the adventure. I basically had more lovely adventures & life couldn't get any better. This weekend was the the first time I was able time I was able to play and stuff because of my recent surgery. Anyways, Roo & I went to the Echo Dome and played in the fountain (which the picture is on the top right), then on Friday we went to the Gateway and played in the fountain. Oh man, that was prime! I loved it so so much! Roo promised that the water was hot however, when the first show came on, the water was freezing! Yet, we still played in the fountain & got drenched. When the songs would end, we would run to the cement & lay there shaking. We were quite a funny sight. Then on Sunday, after General Conference, Roo and I went on a walk down the Jordan River Parkway. It was such a funny experience because while walking down the trail we came in contact with a bagpipe man. He told us that he'd play us a couple of songs and then we recorded a few videos of him and then took a picture with him. We talked to him for a bit and he said that he had recently moved here from Baltimore. How cool is that?! We thought it was quite neat & Roo busted out singing the song from the musical Hairspray. Anyways, there's my weekend in a nutshell. Fabulous weekend, yet again.








2 comments:

Hostetter Homeschool Academy said...

Brooke I miss you!!! kayla-miyasaki.blogspot.com check it out. Well, what's you email so I can invite you? (It's on private)

Unknown said...

it's Brooke3395@gmail.com