Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Manti Pageant

Ok I'm probably the worst poster but I'm determined to get better at this thing. so instead of showing way old pictures & attempting to catch up, I'll just start from the most recent activities that have happened :)

I'm currently going to a student/singles ward and we all went to the Manti Pageant this past weekend. At first I was pretty hesitant because I didn't really know a lot of people in my ward...which is mostly my fault. I'm the type of person that just enjoys to go to church to learn & for some reason socializing wasn't really a top priority. Well I decided that I needed to become more active in my ward & it was high time I start meeting all the lovely people in my ward. Well then this activity came so i thought "PERFECT!" My dear friend, Loren, came with me & we had such a blast. Below is a picture of a group of people I met within my ward & they are all so great!
So side-note: the boy in the middle that is holding the "chuck norris can cry" sign decided that it'd be smart to hold this sign next to all the protesters. um....ya I don't think he was very successful.

No comments: