Sunday, July 25, 2010

Jones Family Reunion



Whelp we had our yearly family reunion this past week. It was Wed-Sat and it was such a blast. The first night however it rained a ton and it was hard to stay warm but the days that followed were a lot better.
We were able to hike the 3 lakes (lake mary, martha and katherine). It wasn't too long and it was so beautiful. PLUS we saw 2 moose on the way back. It was such a fun adventure. I'm SO grateful for the family that I have. I feel so blessed.
Here are some photos from the reunion.













4 comments:

Cowley Family said...

Thank you, Brooke. I love to see the pictures. I can't believe we missed the year that the camp was 4 days! This is one of the traditions that our girls miss the most. And hmmmm- cold. Right now, I can't imagine.

Unknown said...

We sure missed your family there but we heard that you guys were visiting within the next month so that's exciting! And if you want to see some more great pictures check in with your dad. He took a bunch when we hiked and I'm sure they were gorgeous.

Tawnya and Gavin Linsley said...

i am so sad we missed it! look at my mom in that pic trudging along.. haha poor mommy

Unknown said...

ya your mom was such a great sport. Her boot looked pretty loved by the end of the week. I'm sure it was taken care of in her "Hilton Hotel" tent though ;)