I am a HUGE fan of Fall.
Maybe that's a biased opinion because my birthday is in October but STILL!
I love it.
The crisp air
the crunch of the leaves as I stomp on them on the way to the bus
Having a plethora of candy corn
racking leaves & then jumping in them
wearing scarfs to school to keep my neck warm
the smell of autumn
handing out candy on Halloween
watching the Charlie Brown Halloween movie
admiring the beautiful mountains whenever I'm driving
eating squash
AND MOST OF ALL...
carving pumpkins!
Look at the amazing colors these trees have. Gorgeous.
In a few weeks I'll be racking some of these leaves into a pile.
Its weird to think I'm 22. The last year has been such a blast!
I'm excited for what awaits this year.
And my birthday couldn't have been better.
My mom made a delicious dinner,
I got rain boots, an insulated mug and the new David Archuleta CD
AND THEN...
my mom made me a very yummy neapolitan cake.
After that my family played Mario Party together and had some good laughs.
Seriously what more could a girl ask for?
I love my family.
1 comment:
IIIII LOOOVVVEEE YYYOOOUUURREEE FAMILY!!! your post brought me to tears, i am so sad that i wont be home for the holidays to see you guys. your the best girl, hopefully one day i can be as amazing as you are... ps youre the luckiest girl ever to get rain boots!!! pss happy bday!! im the worst cousing ever
Post a Comment