Sunday, May 15, 2011

Parker Snedaker's NEW puppy!

That's right, you read that right. Parker Snedaker's puppy named Teddy. My aunt Jana has been looking for a puppy for Parker for a little while and we decided to help out and look on the KSL Classifieds for a Cockapoo and we came upon this little guy. He was in Gunnison (just outside Manti) so my mom and I ventured down there to pick him up. He was born in February so he's still quite young and he's so adorable. We've had him at our house for about 4 days now and wowzha I think we've all forgotten how much energy puppies have and how much they LOVE to bite!I would have posted a picture of him when he's awake but truth be told when he's awake all your energy goes into keeping an eye on him and playing with him. He has quite the personality and Parker really lucked out because he hasn't gone the bathroom in our house, he doesn't bite our furniture, he falls asleep whenever he's tired (which tends to be every few hours) and he is SO cute! oh and its the cutest thing, when you hold him like a baby, he just lays there and you can tell that he's so perfectly content. He loves being held & loved.
However, one thing that he loves to do is splash in his water bowl. I don't know if he was taught that by the other puppies at his old house or what but its hilarious. Then sometimes if he's so hot, he'll just lay his face and his front paws in the water dish. haha. he's a keeper and I know he's going to LOVE Parker! Parker is coming down tonight with Aunt Jana so it'll be exciting to see how Teddy reacts. I'm sure they'll be best buds in no time.

4 comments:

Danielle Bullock said...

Aww he's so cute! I can't wait to see him. Are you going to miss him?

Unknown said...

Yes, his energetic personality will be missed so give him lots of love for me :) He's a keeper for sure!

Lauren Posey said...

He looks like a younger/tanner Alex. At first I thought he was his replacement, but I've decided Alex is immortal and he's never going to die.

Unknown said...

Lauren, I'm convinced he is immortal as well. Just like Sabal is as well. :) Teddy definitely reminded me of when Alex was a puppy though & it made me grateful for a calm dog. ha!