This past Thursday was our Ward Temple night & I had a great reminder of the scripture that says something along the lines of "and if ye should bring save it be one soul unto me...how great shall be your joy."
My friend, Stephanie & I are ASL Interpreters for a guy in our ward. Even though interpreting isn't
always easy, I have been amazed at the changes
that this man has made in his life.
A few months ago he expressed to me how he wasn't interested in going to the temple.
However, this past Thursday evening, after about 6 years, he entered the Lord's house to do the Lord's work.
always easy, I have been amazed at the changes
that this man has made in his life.
A few months ago he expressed to me how he wasn't interested in going to the temple.
However, this past Thursday evening, after about 6 years, he entered the Lord's house to do the Lord's work.
My friend interpreted the baptismal prayers & confirmation prayers as I went to do some family names for a friend. But I was able to watch this man be baptized for those that have already passed. It was incredible. It left us all in tears because the spirit was so strong. We all bonded that evening.
And it was an amazing reminder about the importance of the temple,
how glorious this Work is and how eternal it really is.
This Church IS true!
how glorious this Work is and how eternal it really is.
This Church IS true!
No comments:
Post a Comment